I will cover one blowout or tuning issue, free of charge (you pay postage!) for six months after it’s built.
This is a courtesy extended from me to you. I’m not reimbursed by Hohner, and it’s not defective workmanship. It’s just me taking care of you because I care! Customer pays postage.
Customer must send $8 return postage (USA) along with harp to be warrantied! *
Repeated blowouts of the repaired hole are not covered under warranty.
Non Warranty service:
I’m now trusting repairs on my customs to Burke T at Open Door Harmonicas. Burke is a cool cat and a talented musician. He’s been working very closely with several notable customizers/techs for a few years. If your repair or service needs are of a routine nature, please give him a call. If your Spiers harp is not performing overblows or overdraws like it should and requires more complicated attention, it’s probably best for me to handle it so as not to over-burden Burke.
Note: I can only accept Spiers custom harmonicas for repairs, due to my high workload. Turnaround time varies with that workload, and number of repairs sent at once.
- Clean, repair and tune (includes one reed replacement as needed).
$35— (postage included to USA). Add $5 per additional reed.
- $50—full service and replace or retrofit sealed pearwood comb
Non-US customers must pay postage
- If economy postage is requested, customer assumes all responsibility for lost packages. Some countries are reliable, some aren’t… it’s your call.
- *USPS Express Mail is recommended for non-domestic orders to prevent loss. This is the least expensive way to obtain tracking information.
Canada- $35 USD
everywhere else- $45 USD
- US customers please send full payment with the item to be repaired– check, cash or money order. Non-domestic customers will need to use PayPal.