I will cover one blowout or tuning issue, free of charge (you pay postage!) for six months after it’s built.
This is a courtesy extended from me to you. I’m not reimbursed by Hohner, and it’s not defective workmanship. It’s just me taking care of you because I care! Customer pays postage.
Customer must send $8 return postage (USA) along with harp to be warrantied! *
Repeated blowouts of the repaired hole are not covered under warranty.
Non Warranty service:
Note: I only perform repairs on Spiers custom harmonicas, due to an already high workload.
- Clean, repair and tune (includes one reed replacement as needed).
$35— (postage included to USA). Add $5 per additional reed.
- $50—full service and replace or retrofit sealed pearwood comb
Non-US customers must pay postage
- If economy postage is requested, customer assumes all responsibility for lost packages. Some countries are reliable, some aren’t… it’s your call.
- *USPS Express Mail is recommended for non-domestic orders to prevent loss. This is the least expensive way to obtain tracking information.
Canada- $35 USD
everywhere else- $45 USD
- US customers please send full payment with the item to be repaired– check, cash or money order. Non-domestic customers will need to use PayPal.