Stage I™ Traditional setup
Best setup for traditional blues and folk styles
* Springy and air-efficient, but not stuffy
* Vibrato friendly
* Precise bend control from bottom to top
* Rich sound and even feel on every hole
* Wide dynamic response
* 19-limit just intonation unless otherwise requested
$130 – SP20 (on sale)
$155 – Marine Band Deluxe/Crossover, your choice of comb (on sale)
$10 – Add-on for Thunderbird conical coverplate
$25 – extra to re-tune down to low E, F and F#
Stage II™ 4-5-6 overblow harmonica
All of Stage I, with high-performance access to the “missing notes” in the middle register.
* Tuned to 19-limit just intonation unless otherwise requested
* Stage 2+ option adds the 7 overdraw
$175 – SP20
$200 – Marine Band Deluxe/Crossover
$20 – Add-on for high-performance 7 overdraw (Stage 2+)
Stage III™ full overblow/overdraw harmonica
* Includes all of Stage 2, with 7-8-9–10 overdraws, and the 1-overblow.
- My pro-overblow setup takes harp-tech to the next level with radical and innovative modifications to the reeds. The overblows and overdraws are very playable, and you can even bend them up. (Of course you need to own the technique, harps can’t play themselves). This is accomplished while preserving reliable response of the “normal” notes.
* Choose between ET or compromised tuning (default).
$325 – SP20
$350 – Marine Band Deluxe/Crossover