Stage I™ Traditional setup
Best setup for traditional blues and folk styles. This is a fully customized high performance harmonica, fast and powerful.
* Springy and air-efficient, but not stuffy
* Vibrato friendly
* Precise bend control from bottom to top
* Rich sound and even feel on every hole
* Wide dynamic response
* 19-limit just intonation
$145 – SP20
$170 – Marine Band
$25 – extra to re-tune down to low Eb, E, F and F#
$300– Thunderbird keys low D and lower, with doubled reed plates.
Stage II™ 4-5-6 overblow harmonica
All of Stage I, with high-performance access to the “missing notes” in the middle register.
* Tuned to 19-limit unless otherwise requested
* Stage 2+ option adds the 7 overdraw
$175 – SP20
$200 – Marine Band
$25 – Add-on for high-performance 7 overdraw (Stage 2+)
Stage III™ Jazz setup
Full-on setup for serious overblow/overdraw playing
$325 – SP20
$350 – Marine Band